Friday, November 23, 2007

time spend alone!!!

Time spent alone!

What kind of life does a guy have if the most contemplative time he had is on his own! but wait u wud say….doesn’t everybody!?

To which I say.. Hell yeah!!…
but at times some ppl had some things told to them! For 20 years of my life that’s not so the case……people have told me things that I had vague suspicion about myself. But that’s not like the “hit in ur gut epiphanies’ one get…like I do when I think on mah own.

Today I had spent the entire time on mah own…watching T.V ,drinking,….chomping on food…reliving pressure that a horny young man holds up!
Especially horny young man who never got laid yet!...
In that sense when u consider what I was contemplating about most…it wud be about how to get laid and why I aint laid yet!
Now that aint something nice to think about cos it really lowers ur mood!....so putting that aside!

So today as I got up rather late …the day started with me contemplating how to spent the day….well I decided to fuck planning and just lounge away the day infront of T.V and the charms of orkut!
So I spend the entire d in a boxer short in front of the T.V and and talking to ppl over the net.
Many of you may be thinking at this moment…. ’boxer shorts’?
And well then there wud be some of u thinking ….. boxer shorts…nice!!
Yes for those who may not know…there are certain freedom walking around in ur skivvies….a feel of swinging freedom…pun entirely intended!!

Ok …in a side point….ppl always claim the T.V as the idiot box…claim unfair stuff about it. .
I feel I should defend it. i spend a lot of my time in front of it…and most of my deep reckoning about stuff of life in general has been in front of it!.

Now u may ask why I need a T. v to be pensive or think. Some times a direction of thought can be lead by that good’ ole tube..!
Besides these charms of the T.V …it is very informative on an matters if u care to learn.
It makes u a critic. You decide what kinda shows are good or bad!
You can judge or get an idea of a person by what he sees.

Enough defending for now!

So as I crash on the couch thinking ….i think about the future what I wanna do….and in thtat train the thoughts go drifting………..and drifting …..drifting
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Oh wait. .i think I was daydreaming….no umm…thinking!!!!
Now daydreaming….that’s something else to talk about!!

1 comment:

Matt said...

Dude, very aptly chosen title, i should say! That blog was very candid .. speaking your mind indeed! Knowing you, just a word of caution .. at no time, (even if you feel like) do not describe the tales of your 'swinging freedom' ok? :) But that apart, good start man .. keep them blogs coming!