Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Dreams not remembered

Ever had dreams that u cant remember…
I always had them only…..dreams…beautiful, bad , scary, bizarre…all the works…
All the dreams of all variety..Unable to remember.

Very night after a fitful fluttering of eyes…one falls asleep
I know that I have had dreamt dreams while asleep..

But remember them I do not.
Why I don’t I know not.

Leads me to ask others…
If they remember theirs!

Yes …of course…duh….
They all answer..

No ….course not….huh?
wud be mah answer!

So I try not to sleep…
no matter how much I love to sleep!.

In the end that plan fails ..
As I end sleeping dreamless sleeps after all..
.

Dreams ….what use they to u. .if u cant remember them.
Only kinda dreams I have are day dreams….who wants them!

Dreams …am I better with or without them

4 comments:

Unknown said...

some dreams haunt you forever whereas some disappear as soon as you wake up...some give you joy some bring a tear in your eye...
for a moment they take us into a world we can never visit otherwise...they are an extension to reality...so my friend you can never be better off without them :)..hope this makes sense..

ramer...thoughts on an overdrive!! said...

it is frustarting when u can remember none of the dreams u had!!

u knew u had em..but then when u try to recollect them no use!!

Unknown said...

well the harder u try the faster they will slip away from your mind..u should let go and then it when u least expect it..it mite just come to u :)...it is not a test u knw that u hv to remember each and evry dream of urs...

ramer...thoughts on an overdrive!! said...

no not a test...but i remember none!!