Saturday, November 24, 2007

DAY DREAMS

The power of concentration and focus has much been something vaunted and idolized on about. I do not deny these qualities importance or preference. They are important in success, direction about life etc!!
But I choose to talk about day dreams!
When I say day dream, it is about zoning out everything else around you and letting ur mind free and wonder. I personally have got this down to an art. I mean it aint advisable to daydream at work if u can’t carry it off with out any one noticing. But I have the ability to just zone out with out an one realizing…I wud be miles away and u wud be thinking I am thinking bout what u said or concentrating on something else.
The down side is that mah daydream systems are automatic and wud be active when I am slightly bored. So if a guy explaining how to do some life saving procedure and is slightly boring……I wud then automatically be miles way playing the sx on a beach with mah dog around and a babe in bikini is coming out of the water and wants an oil rub and me the only guy around etc etc…….

See I went off again in mah own dream world!

Many people have many positions of daydreaming. May it be walking, standing; sitting etc. the challenge is to always have an awareness of things happening outside ur daydreams. I always move around with a vague awareness. I need that cos…I do most of mah daydreaming walking and u have to have some awareness in consideration of ones health.

Daydreaming at times is about conversations with oneself. It wud be about self reflection and contemplation leading to soul searching, sudden realizations etc. these realizations could be abut oneself, others or some other miscellaneous things like…why did the chicken cross the road?

Most of my daydreams involve me being a great martial artist and weaponry guy invoking vengeance on all the terrorists of this world a k a Indian James bond!
Some others meanwhile involve romantic endeavors with mah non existent girlfriends. Of course the faces of all girlfriends are still blank in mah dreams or substituted by hot babe actresses. But that said the most favorite of mah daydreams wud be of me being a hot shot business guy with the first daydream as mah past and the second as mah future.

Now all mah day dreams are much planned to details. So well that in the initial type of daydreams I wud have decided the type and make of the gun I am using and the tactics and strategy I wud use against the terrorist’s. I wud have decide the name of all mah characters and their special quirks and the dialogues in that scene of mah daydreams.

Now all I have to do is put this on paper with a story line and make it into a movie.

Speaking of which…I too have daydreams about me making movies of mah daydreams!!... Coincidence??????